taubi

Edward Bellamy
Loud Hands: Autistic People, Speaking
Julia Bascom
The Other Half Of The Sky
Jack McDevitt, Kelly Jennings, Christine Lucas, Kay T. Holt, Alex Dally MacFarlane, Aliette de Bodard, Athena Andreadis, C.W. Johnson, Terry Boren, Sue Lange, Ken Liu, Cat Rambo, Melissa Scott, Joan Slonczewski, Alexander Jablokov, Nisi Shawl, Martha Wells, Vandana Singh
Dead Mountain: The True Story of the Dyatlov Pass Incident
Donnie Eichar
FUCKED: on being sexually dysfunctional in sex-positive queer scenes
Kirsty, Anna, Hannah, Tasha
Lundy Bancroft
Natural Language Processing with Python
Edward Loper, Steven Bird, Ewan Klein

Tonari no Guardian, Vol. 01

Tonari no Guardian, Vol. 01 - Ako Shimaki The drawings were the reason I picked this one up at the library. Sadly, they stayed the only thing I enjoyed.
Why would anyone want to read such a crappy story of some anciently dominant males fighting each other to kiss and protect the poor, helpless, confused little girl? And all the bs views on men/women, relationships & dating in there! Omfg!
Shocked by the idea of some unsuspecting "Omg So Cute"-girls reading this after me and not realizing that's a whole huge rape fantasy.
If a girl doesn't want to be kissed, don't kiss it. No matter if you're Lancelot or some guy from her class.
(Same for girls about not kissing boys, but I doubt societies I am used to let girls get into such a position too often.)