taubi

Edward Bellamy
Loud Hands: Autistic People, Speaking
Julia Bascom
The Other Half Of The Sky
Jack McDevitt, Kelly Jennings, Christine Lucas, Kay T. Holt, Alex Dally MacFarlane, Aliette de Bodard, Athena Andreadis, C.W. Johnson, Terry Boren, Sue Lange, Ken Liu, Cat Rambo, Melissa Scott, Joan Slonczewski, Alexander Jablokov, Nisi Shawl, Martha Wells, Vandana Singh
Dead Mountain: The True Story of the Dyatlov Pass Incident
Donnie Eichar
FUCKED: on being sexually dysfunctional in sex-positive queer scenes
Kirsty, Anna, Hannah, Tasha
Lundy Bancroft
Natural Language Processing with Python
Edward Loper, Steven Bird, Ewan Klein

Fun Home. A Family Tragicomic: Eine Familie von Gezeichneten

Fun Home. A Family Tragicomic: Eine Familie von Gezeichneten - Alison Bechdel I really, totally don't know what to make of this story, this book, this graphic novel. It get's so close, too close, to being disturbing, but never close enough. It poses questions.
(Can all people in societies similar to the one I'm experiencing somehow relate to all this, can they all identify with Alison?)
It was not always enjoyable to read. So many references to books I might never get to know, so much talk about suicide. (I don't know which was worse, probably the former. "Oh my good look at how much time I'm wasting on the Internet it took me 5 days to read this etc pp.") Not uplifting, not really.
But something to hold on to when no "real book" can be seen as possible. Somehow likable.
And I love the illustrations.